Taking photography of your catches day/night
Our lakes offer you something you will rarely find. Are you alone, will you break your personal best at night and do not know how to take a picture of yourself on the self-timer? Don’t worry, take advantage of the high-end service of our bailiff who comes to take pictures of you at any time of the day or night. He uses professional photography equipment that includes an external photo flash and external light for night photography. Give your photo a touch of originality and we guarantee that your memories will remain much more intense and vivid.
Note: This applies to catches with a minimum weight of 37.00 lbs. or more.
Photo/video equipment of the bailiff:
- Camera Panasonic Lumix DMC-G80, 16 Mpix / 4K
- Panasonic Lumix 1: 1.7 / 42.5mm portrait lens ASPH POWER O.I.S.
- Polarizing filter Hoya HD CIR.PL 37mm
- GODOX TT 350 external flash
- External light VILTROX VL-D640T 45W Bi-Color
- Aluminium tripod for external lights with dimmer