- Booking of fishing swims is possible only via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via message on our official Facebook page GREEN LAKES Fishing Holidays.
- A fishing permit can be purchased for a minimum of 70 hours (3 nights).
- The price for 70 hours is set at € 90.00 including VAT.
- The price for each additional 24 hours is set at € 30.00 including VAT.
- The price for a 24-hour stay of a non-angling guest is set at € 5.00 including VAT. Non-angling guest can be exclusively a family member or girlfriend/boyfriend or partner. If the fishing swim “Beach” will be occupied by 2 anglers, the guest’s stay in this case is not allowed.
- The reservation will be officially entered in the booking calendar AFTER YOUR PAYMENT OF THE TOTAL PRICE. The total price for the reservation must be paid by bank transfer to the bank account below and must be cleared to the account within 3 working days of booking, otherwise the booking will be forfeited and another angler may be reported to the selected fishing swim.
Example of calculating the price for a booking:
from Wednesday (arrival until 13:00 pm) to Sunday (departure until 11:00 am) = 4 nights
1 angler + 1 non-fishing guest
90 € + 1 x 30 € = 120 € (90 € first 3 nights + 1 night from Saturday to Sunday 30 €)
4 x 5 € (4 nights) = 20 €
Total price: 140€
IBAN account number:
SK92 1100 0000 0026 2222 6038
SWIFT bank code: TATRSKBX
Address of bank account:
SIPA GROUP, s.r.o.
915 01 Nové Mesto nad Váhom
When making payment please fill in a reference field with your name + address + date of the booked fishing time (for example “Green Lakes, John Burton, Central street 4, London, 1.5.-8.5.2017”) to identify your payment.
Payment of the reservation price also means that angler agrees to all the conditions of bookings and is familiar with and agrees to all the rules of sport fishing and staying on the carp fishery Green Lakes “Land of Commons”, which are listed on this website www.greenlakes.sk.
- It may be possible to cancel or rearrange your booking well in advance depending on availability. These needs to be done by contacting the lake bailiff via e-mail address email@example.com. Changing the booking is possible only during the current calendar year.
- If an angler does not arrive for the arranged date and has not contacted the lake bailiff of late arrival his booking will be dropped without a refund. It is possible to re-arrange the date or swap with another angler. This is only allowed if the cancelation is made in advance and there is availability at the fishery for the new date.
- Each angler is provided with an unhooking mat, landing net, weighing sling, weighing pole, distance sticks, refresh bucket, carp care kit for fish treatment and a lake map. So please do not bring any of these items with you.
- We charge a deposit of € 20.00 including VAT for these items, which will be returned to you at the end of your stay providing the items are not damaged.
- Pets are not allowed to stay at the lake!
- Only anglers over the age of 18 years are allowed to fish on the lake.
- Non-angling guests under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay at the lake. It is possible to have only 1 non-angling guest at each fishing swim at a given time.